When You Just Want a Teeth Cleaning, Which One of These 9 Critical Things Do You Want Most…
1. Lower prices: We aren’t a dental office and we can offer you lower prices on dentures and dental hygiene because of the lower overhead.
2. Yes, we take your insurance! You only pay the difference between the fee and what your insurance covers. For example, if the fee is $100 and your insurance covers 80%, you pay only $20. Insurance plans can be complicated and we can do a complimentary benefits check and help you understand it together.
3. House calls are available: if you cannot come into the office, we can come visit you.
4. Not just dentures: We also offer you teeth cleaning, polishing, fluoride treatment, oral cancer screening, mouthguards and professional whitening as well.
5. Denture design: We take great care in making your dentures appear more natural with an emphasis on colour, shape, your bite, your smile and how it fits with your gums.
6. Dentures while you wait: If you call ahead, we can repair your dentures and have it ready in as little as 1 hour.
7. Location: We are easy to get to – located at 820 Kingston Rd., we are just east of White Road and north of the 401. If you are coming from the east along the 401, exit on White Rd. and turn right at the Kingston Rd.
8. Complimentary services: For a limited time, if you call and book now, receive a complimentary consultation (value $75) and if you become our hygiene patient, you will receive complimentary professional whitening (value $150). When you are in our office, please enjoy free coffee, juice and some pillows to relax with.
9. Convenient Hours: Early morning, evenings, Saturday and Sunday appointments available.
Call us now for free, friendly advice or to book an appointment